Bankers Petroleum Ltd. (Bankers) is a Geo-Jade company, an international oil exploration and production company committed the responsible development of its world-class oil assets. Bankers has built an experienced technical team over the past 14 years, that is applying world-class heavy-oil extraction techniques to develop Patos-Marinza, in Albania, the largest onshore oilfield in Europe.
At Bankers, we work hard to position ourselves as the partner of choice for Albania to operate the Country’s largest resource. Bankers has been able to use its expertise to produce more today than in the over 85 year history of the field. Over the past ten years Bankers has grown to be the largest foreign direct investor, the largest tax payer in Albania, and one of the largest employers. We have invested over $1.7 billion in Albania, more than doubled our reserves, and grown production to a peak of over 20,000 bopd prior to the fall in oil prices.
VALUES & STANDARDS
Ultimately, our success will depend on highly-motivated people who believe in the Company, understand their individual role and contribute by ensuring safe and environmentally sound workplaces and practices:
- Adhering to lawful and ethical business practices, including regulatory compliance;
- Functioning as one team in a multicultural environment;
- Exhibiting creativity, initiative, and challenging existing work approaches;
- Focusing on adding value in every action we undertake; and
- Have a clear sense of commitment and focus on results.